Alternative Lupus Therapy | High-Dose Vitamin C | Central Florida
High Dose Vitamin C + Nutrient Therapy for Lupus
Yunique Medical’s IV clinic offer premium IV therapy to deliver fast results for #LupusWarriors.
IVRx features intravenous therapies that put fluids directly into the bloodstream using a minimally invasive procedure, which allows 100% of the nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and fluids to be absorbed immediately on a cellular level. Studies show that high-dose vitamin C treatments can reduce inflammation and even prevent flares.
Benefits of IV Therapy:
- Helps decrease inflammation
- Aids in autoimmune disease management
- Delivers fast relief from a number of ailments
- Brings complete hydration to the body
- Has 10x more absorption than oral supplementation
- Protects the immune system
For individuals with auto-immune conditions, taking care of the immune system is crucial. Several cells of the immune system accumulate vitamin C and need the vitamin to perform their tasks, especially phagocytes and t-cells. Therefore, vitamin c is not a preventive remedy, but rather a necessary one to ensure the immune system’s proper function.
High-dose vitamin c treatments also have been proven to reduce inflammation. In one study individuals with cancer showed a remarkable decrease in inflammation after these treatments. High-dose vitamin c treatments can also help repair damaged tissues after flares as well.
When Should I Go:
- If you are starting to feel a cold coming on
- When you are experiencing an autoimmune disease flare
- When you feel depleted or have a loss of energy
- After strenuous activity where the body loses a large number of fluids
- If you’ve been over-served
- If you have muscle weakness—especially from a medical condition
- When you feel a headache or migraine coming on