Everybody ages. That’s one of the inescapable facts of life. But the important detail is, it doesn’t matter that we age, it just matters how we age. For example, are you experiencing:
- A loss of muscle mass during the last few years?
- A loss of overall strength and endurance?
- An increased need for recovery time after physical activity?
- Skin wounds and muscle strains take longer to heal?
- A loss of body hair?
- Your skin becoming wrinkled and thin?
- Fat around your waist that’s tough to get rid of?
- Fat around your knees that just won’t go away?
- A decline in your memory and cognitive speed?
- A reduction in the quality of your sleep?
- A loss of interest in social activities?
- Persistent fatigue?
Look at those symptoms again. They can be indicators of certain diseases, but if you’re experiencing more than one, there’s a good chance you’re faced with adult onset growth hormone deficiency. Everyone is born with human growth hormones, and their levels usually peak while we’re in our 20s and start noticeably declining as we age into our 30s.
At Yunique Medical Services, we’re proud to offer human growth hormone replacement services. When you meet with us, you’ll undergo a blood test, which will be analyzed thoroughly by a physician on staff that will provide an accurate reading of your HGH levels. From there, we’ll devise a personalized treatment regimen that can provide you with benefits like:
- A reduction in fat and increased muscle mass and strength.
- Improved bone mineral density and a lower risk of osteoporosis.
- Improved joint and connective tissue health
- Greater exercise performance
- Increased heart size and improved heart function
- Improved metabolism
- Improved skin thickness and reduction in wrinkles
- Greater immune system functionality
- Improved libido
- Increased mood and overall feeling of well-being
While nothing can stop aging itself, we can help you to age more gracefully and take advantage of the benefits of good health longer. For more information or to take the first step, contact us today.