Hormone Transition Therapy | Ocala, Oxford, & Port Orange
Hormone Transition Therapy at Yunique Medical
We work with our patients on an intimate level helping them achieve their desired results.
We acknowledge this might be a big step for some people. We are here to ensure the medical side of your treatment goes smoothly and comfortably.
Bio-Based Hormone Transition Therapy—Premium Treatment for Your Body
Traditional hormone replacement/transition therapy uses hormones derived from substances like horse urine. They also are swallowed or injected. Studies show the dangerous side effects of metabolizing hormones this way.
Our hormone therapies are derived from plants and non-toxic. You don’t have to worry about pills, creams, or shots—just focus on your unique journey ahead.
About Our Bio-Identical Hormone Pellets
Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) at Yunique Medical is administered through pellets. These naturally derived hormones mimic the molecular structure of hormones produced in the body. The micro-pellets are painlessly inserted into the body and naturally metabolized.
Your body is the decision-maker. Patients who have this specialized treatment experience no harsh fluctuations that creams and pills can cause.
When properly administered, the pellet delivery system provides safe and effective BHRT. This method ensures the same steady, around-the-clock, low dosages the body once created. You won’t have to change patches, rub on creams, or remember to take a pill.
- The only treatment that allows your body to control the release of hormones—raising levels when more is needed and decreasing it when it needs less
- Delivers a very low dosage continuously around the clock
- Releases testosterone and/or estradiol directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the gastrointestinal system and liver
- Consistently proven more effective than oral, injected, or topical methods with regards to sexual function, mood and cognitive function, metabolic function, bone density, urinary problems, lipid profiles, breast health, and hormone ratios
- Our supportive staff and medical providers understand the challenges and needs of the transgender patient
- Typically last for 5 months
Why Transition with Yunique Medical
- Yunique Medical is an understanding clinic—we understand gender terminology, preferred names, and are sensitive to your specific needs
- All of our offices are small privately-owned clinics—(you can leave your car and walk immediately into the clinic!)
- If you’re feeling stressed, we offer other cutting-edge medical services aimed to reduce inflammation, combat fatigue, promote longevity, and more
- Yunique Medical looks at the whole person with our Integrative Medicine approach
What You Need to Transition
In order to receive hormone transition therapy at Yunique Medical, please visit a mental health provider and let them know you would like to begin this process. Tell them to reach out to us, and we’ll handle the rest!
Download Referral Sheet Below
Interested in our other treatments? Read more about how Yunique Medical can help you feel your best.