If you’re reading this, you can feel that there’s something missing in your life. Your energy levels may have dropped, your libido isn’t what it used to be, or your mood isn’t as positive as usual. If you want to do something about it, and you’re curious if BHRT (Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy) is right for you.
First, how do you know if you need BHRT? As you age and pass through your 30s and into your 40s, you may start to notice symptoms like:
- Weight gain
- Loss of energy
- Hair loss
- Trouble sleeping
- Mood swings
- Lack of concentration
- Loss of sex drive
- Loss of memory
If you’re experiencing some or all of these symptoms, the medical professionals at Yunique Medical Services may be able to help. As you age, your body’s hormone production can decrease, causing the above symptoms to take place. Through treatment, we help your body through the use of bioidentical hormones, which are hormones that are molecularly identical to those naturally occurring within your body.
The bioidentical hormones we utilize for treatment are:
- Estrogen – Lower levels of this hormone triggers menopause, as well as an increased risk of heart disease, loss of bone density, mood swings, weight gain, loss of libido and migraines.
- Progesterone – For women, this hormone performs a wide range of functions. For anti-aging therapy, progesterone is combined with estrogen in order to counterbalance the effects of estrogen on the ovaries. For men, progesterone is a natural building block for testosterone, and having appropriate levels can help to combat testosterone deficiencies.
- Clomid – This is an FDA-approved drug usually used for fertility, since it stimulates the body into increased production of hormones that trigger ovulation. In certain circumstances, Clomid can be useful for anti-aging treatments, and our staff will make a recommendation if it’s right for you.
- Testosterone – While men and women both have this hormone, it’s produced in greater amounts in men. Testosterone contributes to hair growth, deep voices, higher energy levels, decreased body fat, and an overall feeling of well-being.
- DHEA – Otherwise known as dehydroepiandrosterone, this hormone is a critical building block for both estrogen and testosterone. Boosting the levels of DHEA in your body can help to increase your estrogen and testosterone production, as well as boost muscle.
- Pregnenolone – This hormone functions as a precursor to testosterone and estrogen, as well as boosting cognitive functions, improving memory, reducing inflammation, and an effective means of dealing with depression.
As a patient, you’ll meet with our medical staff and your blood sample will be reviewed by a physician. Then, we’ll create an assessment plan that’s personalized for you. Along with that, we’ll include nutritional counseling, supplements to go along with treatment, additional services such as injectable amino acids and IV infusions, and pharmaceutical deliveries that come straight to your door.
If you have questions or you’re ready to take the first step, contact us today!